MARCH TO JUNE ONLINE CLASSES
Fiction’s Magic Ingredient
March 28-May 16
Weekly lessons and assignments are self-paced, with group chat and personalized instructor feedback.
This class is back by popular demand and now, parts one and two have been merged into one comprehensive 8 week class! Take your writing to the next level by deepening your understanding and practice of the magic ingredient that transforms all good writing: the scene.
In this class you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of strong scenes
- How to start your story strong
- How to make every scene plot-worthy
- Powerful dynamics for building bold characters in every scene
- How to use powerful images to evoke emotional/metaphoric content
- Uses and Perils of exposition (when to “tell”)
- Tightening Tension
- End with a punch
…and much more!